Eugenides Foundation has welcomed more than half a million delegates, staged more than 1000 international and Greek scientific and professional conferences and other events, all organized to the most demanding standards, attracting important figures from the Greek and international cultural, intellectual and scientific community. The visitor will find state-of-the-art conference facilities within a remarkable environment, distinguished by the elegance and simplicity of its architectural style.
More information about Eugenides Foundation can be found here.
387 Syngrou Avenue, 175 64, P. Faliro, Greece
Coordinates in WGS84:
N: 37° 56' 25.2744''
E: 23° 41' 46.0608''
Eugenides Foundation is located just a few minutes driving distance from the centre of Athens. Visitors can get to the venue by public transport using the following bus services:
By public transport: the following buses serve the Foundation:
- (P. Faliro - Kifisia) 550: (Evgenideio stop) *
- (Akadimia - Agios Kosmas) Β2: (Interamerican stop) *
- (Akadimia - Voula, through L. Amfitheas) Α2: (Iasonos stop) *
- (P. Faliro - St. Syggrou Fix) 126: (Trapeza stop) *
- (Peiraias - Ag. Dimitrios) 229: (Onaseio stop)
*You can catch all these buses at the Sygrou-Fix subway station.